Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 04:21 PM   #25417
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose
Hey WhoMe! I'm sure NK is buzzing around somewhere. And the Wind Rivers are beautiful, and should get a new covering of snow here anytime.

My Christmas was GREAT!! How was yours?

I'm putting my : behind me for New Year's, that's for shore!! Plus checking out the powwow for awhile, going to listen to my friend's band, going to the other rez bar to see all my friends that are 86'd out of the first bar. And looking for all the mistletoe I can.
__

Wyo,

NK came to visit me not too long ago. So we went out and tore up my town! I may be purchasing some tipi poles from him in the near future. He's the man!

I went to ChiTown for Christmas. It was clear sailing all the way. No bad roads at all! And the morning of Christmas it finally gave a dusting of snow. Just enough to make it a white Christmas.

I'm gettin' ready to bring in the New Year.

*goes to the nearest Walmart to find mistletoe to put up at the entrance of the Red Horse Cafe.

Yeah! NDNKIDZ is here!