Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 04:44 PM   #25459
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hey Wyo:

Happy New Year!

The place we went for New Years had a band too!

I saw the funniest thing of my life. They let this kid get on the microphone "to give him the wish of his lifetime" and 5 minutes of fame... but. . . they turned off his microphone. The poor kid' was singing his heart out and moving to the groovin. When he finished his song, he gave a bow like they do at the big time concerts! Poor thang'! I just HAD to clap for him. (The lead singer sang behind him onstage - but the kid never knew it.)

Anyways, on to mo' bigger and betta' things. There is lots to do this year and my schedule is startin' to fill up.

Speaking of fill up... is there any fresh coffee?