View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 01:37 AM   #7
badmaninc
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
women that over bleach their hair ....and then when its native women instead of hhhmmmm that makes me go "yikes".
Got an uncle who hates that. He has grandsons who are 21-22ish, they have dark black hair and they bleached their heads platinum. My uncle asked them why they were ashamed of being ndns. My uncle is in his 60's and he was really upset with them. Didn't even want them to come into his house for a few days. My cousin, the boys dad, explained to him that it was just a fad and all kids are doing this. My uncle said if he wanted blonde grandchildren, he would've fooled around on his wife. He eventually got over it but still doesn't like the blonde hairdo on ndns. I told him that me and my cousin are going to do that and then hug him real lots at our family powwow. told him we would also dance in the wannabe dance to honour him. He didn't think it was funny and almost started swearing at us. He is a very proper man and I don't think I have ever heard him swear. Don't think I will push this one. If I get in trouble I will tell everybody, that MOTS and 1ndnchic put me up to it. And BEGs was egging them on.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook