Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 10:38 PM   #7308
TurtleWoman
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger
when I was in High School my brother, some friends were goofing off & driving arounding the neighborhood & they got out of the car & streaked across the street & I locked the doors on them so they couln't get back in the car just for a sec.! oh man it was funny
Was that Mean?
Funny!
My friend and I were out in the yard (back in the early 80's), a guy came up to us, opened his trench coat, with nothing but shoes on... We fell over, histerically laughing at him, we couldn't stand up straight, rolling in the grass... he closed his coat, and stomped off like he was mad. Do you think he realized he didn't have anything to show?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook