View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 10:50 PM   #15
crazywolf
crazywolf

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
please dont fight

Boozhoo niji,

I posted what I did, because I had a question on the facts of the laws and I also wanted to hear what the elders teach us. Me being in Florida, which stinks, I dont get to hear much from Elders, because most of them are in the North. So I take what I can get, when I go up there every year for a couple of weeks.

I didnt want this to become a heated debate. I really didnt and I am sorry for starting it. We should come together as nations instead of spreading further apart and drawing lines in the sand. I mean that is more like the motto of the white man, to divide and conquer. Well from where I sit I can clearly see we are divided but at least we are not yet conquered.

If we could all figure out how to come together then it would indeed be a strength our people could use. What better a way than to come together under Migizi, the eagle.

Derek
crazywolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook