View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 03:45 AM   #16
Singing Eagle
An URBAN NDN

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailingcsi
As usual, all I read is blood quotants this and blood quotant that.

Is it not time to live for the Prophecy of the Seventh Fire?

I have a great aunt in Birch Island, ON, CAN; who always talks about being "indian/tribal/first nation" in here (note the heart and spirit). Then she tells me the oratory of the Seven Fires, how like-spirited individuals will dance together by the seventh fire!

If an individual is so chosen by the manitou's to be honoured with an eagle feather (no matter how many), than no "white eyed"/"anishinabek" so-called law, should strike down that honour.

Whatever happened to our anishinabek family?

Your shameful thoughts and musings will catch up with you in the future,
when those of us who are products of your racism, will dance around that seventh fire (without a thought of your stupidity)...

Two thumbs down to you self modulators!!!
What would you think of all this if you needed a feather and couldn't get one because every crystal-carrying, new-age, wannabe Tom, Dick and Harriet who said it's their "right" had one instead of you.

And one other thing - you told us all not to judge anyone and then you go and judge us for our beliefs and opinions - going so far as to call it stupidity - so as for me, if the "white-eyed" come looking for feathers to give away to non-NDNs like the ones in the court case - I recommend they get your share - seeing as how you like to share so much! If you like you can go ahead and give it all away just don't expect the rest of us to do the same - as a people, we've had enough taken from us already and I'm willing to fight to keep what I have left!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook