View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 06:49 PM   #10
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i wiped mudd on my face to distract myself. okay its just a metaphor, but thats how i felt. she wanted to play dirty and i was prepared for this imaginary war. she didnt go ballistic, she went judicial. i started off fighting off my own sterotype when she flung that restraining order at me. me, i didnt fling anything back. that was her game/life. it would have given her satisfaction knowing i was part of it. instead i took my words and lived my life. it was that simple. years ago, i left my life when i moved in with her and her family. a matress and daily portions of potatos. we slept on the floor. i was content just to be alive next to her. material wise things got better and thats all i can say. it took some tears but i put my pride aside and thats how i won. thats right dammit! my family it took sometime - but they finally understood. today i can honestly say, i can walk right by that gurl and not even know.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook