View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 05:52 PM   #12
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
indians love to go to the cities. the two main groups would be the ones who go there to blow their paycheck and the ones who go there to make one. its not that defining because there are exceptions. to indians its kinda like a great frontier that needs to be conquered, but only in reverse. i can understand that having grown up on the rez. im real familar with the elements, my surroundings, and animals. so seeing the big lights presented certain challenge to me. kinda like if john wayne had a vision as he rode out into the country. ive noticed theres a certain ying-yang effect to all thiscity folk dabble out here on weekends and vacations. some even move here to get the full effect. alittle nutty, but im sure it recipricates when they see me in the suburbs. ill admit it i was the latter for awhile. now im in transition. *a transitionial indian.* i love home depot, but im not going to move because of it. hooters, another great place. if i could subsist on hot wings id give it a try. the city life was a challenge way back when. today i feel i conquered it. im not positive how traffic, crime, smog and that other stuff appealed to me, but it did. i enjoyed the excesses of city life, but from out here thats still possible. and im okay with that

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook