View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 06:30 PM   #15
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i dont listen to all elders. and I'm okay with that. the ones who tell me I'm living the wrong way or act better than thou! these elders were worst offenders when they were my age, I won't turn my back. but their words go in one ear and out the other. show me, then tell me the hows and whys or even how you came to know it. because usually theres something funny attached to it. an elder who is honest and up front will always have my ear. because its real entertainment! or the quick stories on why somebody may act a certain way. its totally unnessasary and based on nothing, but it shows the thought process, some of their teachings, traditions, and humor or lack of it. That's the important part, like say, if a grandma said " me and my sisters were pretty normal when we were small but when we started dating my younger sister had a thing for apaches. that all she wanted first she would expose hereself then play hard to get. then one day our family hopped in the wagon and went to a navajo wedding. turns out our dad sold her to her husband now. They had a lot of kids and stuff, but always slept in different houses. I think she perferred it that way in case an apache ever walked by.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook