View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 01:42 AM   #10
badmaninc
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
I watched most of the show..i have to admit i wanted to see the 'Brown eyes' really treat those 'Blue eyes' like Sh!t...but then when that gurl explained that they would not want to treat someone that way...i felt bad...im sure i coulda done it tho...lol
OMG, I was picturing you beating that one woman who started crying. I was imagining you saying to her "You better just shut the F*** up you barbie blue eyes." Anyway I wouldn't have had a problem with all of that being nasty either.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook