View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 05:49 PM   #18
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
the largest sunset i've ever seen happened right over there. in probably their last voyage in a canoe, my aunt with husband, paddled out of view. there wasn't a clear line where the sky met the water and I don't think they cared. and so just like that, that whole *thing* had ended. kinda like when mario andretti took his last lap, or when billy the kid took his last shot. or maybe it was more. i don't wanna make an anthill out of a molehill *or which evers bigger.* but being ojibwe and not crossing water anymore is pretty significant. I wanted to sing a song, i wanted to put some tobacco down, i wanted to run... all these things that i felt i had to do. maybe it was just a moment or some procrastination, but i didn't do anything. I didn't sing, I didn't run, I just watched the sun go down. so with the absense of emotion and the absense of gravity, red poured into blue, blue consumed the night. the sun struggled and the stars shined bright. i realized then the continuation in my family. something didnt end, for my people, for my family, for me, i'll just call it the beginning, the beginning of me....

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook