View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 01:07 PM   #17
~pathwalker~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
So ah "Pathwalker" do you have anymore "explanations"? See if someone is real.....That could mean a number of things....They should not feel obligated to plaster it across the wall and explain it? It just shows.....Out of curiousity did you PM anyone else? Cause according to some of the replies I read you've been pretty busy.....

No, I did not pm anyone else and you know it, I think you are the one that has been busy doing that because I have never seen any of these "guys" before. And you already know why I posted it, because people were asking me what it meant, (~Pathwalker's Pathway~) which was my very first post and you also know that, so quit playing all these childish games like you have never talked to me. I told you this morning that I was just playing with you and if Noone wants me to PM it to you then it is now "out here!" I didn't know that you weren't suppose to talk about anything that someone else might find interesting so thanks for teaching me, No more games, I am through "playing" this one with you. OK
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook