View Single Post
Old 06-01-2000, 08:33 AM   #2
Tvskekee
Guakia Taino Yahabo

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond reputeTvskekee has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ive heard more and more people gravitating towards useing the word indigenous. Native American was coined for by the govt to differentiate us from natural born americans.
Everyone knows the "Indio" indian origin.
Also Ive seen many people using the name of what theyre people call themselves. I didnt realize I did until a coworker told me last week, you know, when people ask you what you are you say Muscogee, or Muscogee/Seminole.
She said that why so many were confused because they though i was Mexican or soemthing. Which is sad for these peole because they obvioulsy didnt study theyre Georgia history.
Anyways. I guess it boils down to the situation and who your talking to. Either way as long as we know we are and where we're from it doesnt matter what we term we use.
Tvskekee is offline   Share with Facebook