View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 06:53 PM   #19
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i lost a few pounds. i felt it in my bones when i stood up. it was a mystery, but i felt like rolling around. i slurped some junk from my lips and wiped it on my belly. i wanted something buttery, or something cheesy. it was that time again time to feed i looked on the floor, i looked around me, but nothing satisfied me. i felt the need for a burger, a burger with some gravy. nothing was too greasy i ate some juicy pork chops and washed it all down with a bottle of crisco.*nothing gets me past a sticking point like crisco* at that point i realized me. "man just look at me" so i just drank water maybe i drank too much because i just felt fatter. i felt me, floating on me. i was stretched out and only getting wider. so i tried to imagine something juicier, something tastier to get past this hunger. then i remembered i had some bacon... *but thats all i had left* i didnt even bother to cook the damm thing. i just layed there and licked it. naked me and raw bacon! lick, lick, lick. i hate to be all me, me, me because none of this is about me. its mostly about a gurl. there i said it! i layed there in all my nastiness until the bitter end. finally, the image of her and what she had did, consumed mee.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook