View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 08:10 PM   #26
walkinsoftly
Pow Wow Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
walkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond reputewalkinsoftly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
speaking of eagles dying...

somewhere out west there was 26 eagles found dead i think in B.C. sick man. i don't want to think it was for thier feathers but the dog who did it took all the essentials...(wings, tail, plumes & feet...) and just left the bodies...all sick like.

i think that you CAN wear too many plumes.....but to each his own...

...and i know you were probably joking about how many eagles need to die but that is a really good point because for every girl out there who has a full set of plumes that represents one dead bird you know? And really, not everyone knows when they recieve a feather how they were originally acquired. IF you do have plumes, i think regardless of how many you wear the bottom line is that it needs to be respected...i would NEVER EVER EVER leave my plumes laying around. When I first got them I was afraid to leave the house because I just couldn't believe I had a real set of spotted plumes.

long post, i know...sorry all...
walkinsoftly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook