View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 07:57 PM   #28
chazziff
is waiting ....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i only have one nice set of (3) plumes for my oldest daughter (we got them when she was a baby from her uncle) and my second daughter has a small set of four (she got them from her dad's "hang downs" from his roach which he decided he didn't want to wear anymore) which are well suited for them. i took time to wrap them and i'm teaching them to keep care of them i told them they are like their grandmother - would you leave your grandma in her lawnchair during supper break? not sure what i'm gonna do when the youngest two start dancin which will probably be in like six years. but i do think that some womens' plumes are gettin out of hand - lookin like feather dusters on their heads.

but what really eerks me are girls that piece together like 50 or so (i'm only guessin on the amount here) small plumes on a stick - tryna to look like the women with the huge rabbit ear plumes. they just end up lookin sic on closer expection with all those little feathers stuck together - they only look like the big plumes from far away. eeerrrrrr!!!!!