View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 03:54 PM   #25
oOoSouthernStyozoOo
THE ULTIMATE MULTITASKER

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
oOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
>:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Xammy~*~
*LOL* @ some of the things said in here.. yeah, i agree about its about who you know.. and who's judging most of the time. I always thought of these pws as fair.. *So. AZ* but its just turning into all the other ones because of the people who make their way in there. I used to like it that the tribe that hosted the pw was the one in charge.... *shrugs* I'm just saying this because some of the categories were really questionable.. i'm not talkin about mine either! *LOL* Cuz i'm WAYYY outta shape. *L* but some of you know who i'm talkin about and Sam you know what im talkin about!!! *LOL*
Lol...yeah...that was pretty funny. I was all watching my camcorder later that evening! And man, i was just as confused...lol..watching my head as it went up, and hers went down....geez!!
oOoSouthernStyozoOo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook