View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 10:24 PM   #23
R0SIE
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
R0SIE is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hmmm I will have to look into Mr. Veloz... and you said he past in 1987. Do you know what city? You never know - we could be long lost cousin... heh. My grandmother was Lopez before marrying.

That's what I thought a QSW question was, but just wanted to make sure... lol. Okay good... and I will do my best not to ask stupid questions.

My uncle was in the process when he died... he said once he did he was going to help me... but it never happened... what is the difference of being registered or not? I don't understand. Someone told me it was just away for the goverment to track everything... of course he wasn't registered - and not by chose.

Agghhhh thank you. I wouldn't know where to start at a powwow... I would be nervous. I could see it now... my daughter and I holding hands... standing there like lost ducks, looking for our momma.

I've seen some around Northern California but not near enough for me to get too... not any yet.

I think that's a great idea, to start with old postings... I read a few before I posted... I think I need to go through I read a lot more. What is wrong with people using names that have WOLF in them?
R0SIE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook