View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 12:01 PM   #15
~pathwalker~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hi DancingEagle, or DE (HMM Dale Earnhardt)J/K, anyway, I agree with you and being from Richmond you will understand this.... I was the one that was behind putting on the Memorial for him at Langley Speedway, The azz hole of an owner was like "No, the track's not ready....bla, bla, bla," so I called the news stations in the area and told him that I had and so we got together on the issue of how bad it would be for the track if they didn't put it on. It went on as we planned and if you went to one that night, at the track in Richmond, you will remember that I think it was the coldest night I have ever experienced in this area. Tears literally frozen on peoples faces. We were on channel 13 news, I am sure it is in the archives. We sent poster's with everyones sig. to the family. Anyway enough boring you, thanx 4 posting.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook