Thread: Ideal Snag
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 02:08 PM   #10
ndnMSW
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
Okay in addition to the "makes me feel someway..."

Do any of these qualities appeal to you?

Primary: No excess baggage (includes kids, ex's or ex snags from the night before *just had to throw that one in), likes powwows and other Indian activities.

Secondary: Have a job, good education, good reputation (not a pass around *L), height and weight proportionate and half-way good looking!

????Hmmmm??????

Is there such a thing out there?
I've got my ideal snag and it's pretty close to what you've got here WhoMe, but my qualities are flip-flopped.

My husband has a master's degree, a great job, I think he's great-looking, has a good rep, AND he's been fancy dancing for years. Also played fast-pitch softball for years and has alot of different interests in addition to powwows. I could list more - cuz there's alot more - but then I'd just be sickening and no one would want to read any more of my posts.

He has kids, but they were just a bonus for me cuz I had a little girl to make stuff for and dance with. She's a great big sis to my baby girl now.

So yes, there is such a thing out there.
ndnMSW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook