View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 12:08 AM   #22
suzyq
BELIEVER

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking The Kids are already learning!!!!

The 7th and 8th grade students from the local Junior High School have already taken on studying the tipis! They have researched the outside painting and symbols and made small versions of them out of brown paper with their drawings on them and gave them to us as well as drawings on paper.

I know it sounds silly of me to get so excited, but at least they started somewhere! I'm a person that loves to learn and for a person that has never seen the inside of a college except to enroll my daughter, I have learned more in the last few months than I did my entire traditional studies in school.

We are working on our website design right now and want to include good Indian related websites for our visitors. Any suggestions? I have tons marked as my favorites, but should I just stick with the Tribal websites?

Thanks again everybody!!

suzyq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook