View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 03:42 PM   #20
~pathwalker~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Exclamation RIP Dale SR.!

Thanx for your opinion, I love both Dale E's, but sad to say...
with the way JR. has driven in today's race and the past 3 that I don't think he should of switched from Tony E. to his new pit crew boss. He is 27th in the points at the start of today's race and will probably lose a few spots more since he is 2 laps down right now.
BY the way, Dale JR. beat Edwards in the contest: Who's Nascar's Sexiest Driver and made it to the next level. This weeks choice is between Harvick and Stewart.
Follow the link by clicking on SEXIEST to vote, You got to vote every day as many times as you want if your a TRUE FAN! Here is the link
SEXIEST
as of right now tony stewart is beating "Happy" Harvick by ten% so if ya want Harvick to win, better get in there and vote! Thanks again, ~pathwalker~

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 03-20-2005 at 04:00 PM..
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook