View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 07:46 PM   #557
badmaninc
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
I agree fire.. your post was very thought provoking and it should have had a thread of its own... good topic... I did a paper once on euthanasia and I have to say I wasnt convinced either way.. I also saw my best friends mother suffer and die of stomach cancer last summer and thats an issue that came up....I came to the conclusion that depending on the severity and the beliefs of the family that either way its up to that family and members to decide IF the patient cant decide for themselves... its not easy to watch your loved ones suffer.. but we cannot predict the will of God/ creator either..We cannot cast Judgement on whatever choice one wants to make... we dont know the conversations held between the married couple sum couples will discuss and tell each other to find New life partners. I Just know that since the technology age and the modernization of the world that we have truly, that includes ALL races creed and colors, begun to question morality, beliefs, and what is right and wrong... Technology and Science does that
Course when Angel Feather was doing her paper on youthinAsia, she was talking about their fashion trends.

Last edited by badmaninc; 03-28-2005 at 07:50 PM..
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook