View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 09:06 PM   #5
Privateer6
Like my new toy?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
YOu would be assuming wrong... they are also selling wing fans but don't state what kind of bird they are from..but kinda look like canada goose.... they have some pretty decent bustles for sale. I wrote the person asking if they know that this is illegal, the rest of you can write him about the morality of selling this item if you care too, but LEGALITIES seem to get these items off quicker than anything.

In reference to the bustles, they are Canadian Goose feathers, I aksed him a while back. Although Canadian Geese are protected by treaty, the Secretary of the Interior can allow limited seasons for hunting. Apparrently this is the case and North Carolina where I am at has like a 2 or 3 week season, thus its ok for me to have the goose wing fan I am working on.
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook