View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 04:41 AM   #11
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
GJJudd.. if it's goose you have nothing to worry about.... they can distinguish between goose and eagle and if they can't they don't need to be working a fish and game job.

Bone whistles are'nt a part of my culture so I can't really say much about if it's right or not to make whistles out of bones of other birds... my white grandpa taught me how to make whistles out of reeds among other materials (he liked to whittle and I liked to sit and whittle with him LOL) so having one made of bone does'nt really seem unusual to me, but I know that the eagle leg bone whistles are special with special protocols for owning and using. But hey, any and all explanations of why lookalikes or whatever are wrong are welcome to my learning if you guys want to educate me. :D