View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 02:39 AM   #679
DeusExMachina
Divine Scientific Genius

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
lemme tell you about this goat I had named marshall aka marshmellow. He was a BIG 275lb Boer Billy that my mom got, and he fer sum reason didn't like any men 'cept my ex husband. (i think it was because marshall and bear used to play around and knock skulls -bear's head is mostly bone anyway) But marshall really hated my mom's husband. I mean really hated him. so one day marshmellow was in the field behind the barn and mom's guy was in the barnyard fixing his truck but had to go into the woods to water a bush. Marshmellow sees this and comes across that huge field to jump up and squeeze through the half open window of my mom's guy's pickup and piss on the seats in his truck.
That was some commitment right there. all that trouble, just to pee on the seats.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook