Thread: Sequin Work
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 10:29 PM   #7
walela49
the legal plumes lady!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
walela49 has a reputation beyond repute
walela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm so excited that y'all are so excited about this!!!!

Ready for the next step but first a word about the sequins I use...I just get the el-cheap-o 99 cent bags of separate colors at Hobby Lobby or WalMart. I've also bought the grande bag with the colors all mixed up, then just picked out the colors as I needed them. I buy the 6mm faceted sequins, but you can buy flat sequins, shapes, and larger faceted ones. I also like to buy the el-cheap-o bulk bag of multicolored silverlined transparent seed beads to use as topper beads...you can match almost every color and they sparkle too!

Okay, now stretch your fabric on your hoop and glue your pattern on top (a thin line of fabric glue around the edge of your pattern is plenty).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SequinHowToStep2.jpg (29.6 KB, 442 views)
walela49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook