View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 11:35 PM   #196
oneida_huny
Smoke Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
oneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking not at a powwow but still funny as heck!

This didn't take place at a powwow but I still chuckle to myself thinking of it. Me and my crazy cuz were at a week long ceremony and there was this one funny guy who showed up EVERYDAY wearing his loinclothe with nothing underneath it...the first day me and my cuz made a comment to eachother but we didn't wanna be disrespectful or anything but then we talked to the guy that night and he cracked us up....one of the funniest guys I ever met....he had one of those laughs where as soon as u hear it u can't help but laugh. and he was also the type of guy who laughed at everything. so ofcourse we made friends with him right off the hop juss to be around him to hear his laugh and after that first night every morning when he would walk into the ceremony with his loincloth on me and my cuz would lean over and whisper to eachother "excuse me sir, but your balls r showing. bumblebee tuna" like off of ace vantura when nature calls...lol. It was so hard to sit there and keep a straight face after something like that we would juss not look at eachother for a bit until we could control ourselves again. HAHAHAA good times goodtimes