View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 06:41 PM   #62
DeusExMachina
Divine Scientific Genius

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
free of you
now i can please myself

free of you
now i can take my own breaths

free of you
now i can dream to myself

free of you
now i can eat cheerios and laugh

free of you
now i can build a fire and pee on it

free of you
now i can tie my shorts in a knot

free of you
now i can watch pocahontas late at night

free of you
now i can see myself...
Sh*t. i like this one. i'm gonna put it on my fridge for when I start missing that sonn to be ex ba$tard of mine.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook