View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 06:13 PM   #66
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
of all the things to stare at he chose this rock... you cant think that hard, you cant make those kind of decisions, and think no ones listening.

so.., probably he didnt know it when he said it. these things are crazy like that. words have a strange way of being heard to family, to frens, to the creator. especially the creator *and the creator dont care* in their own way its like saying tiny little prayers. i want to build a nice shade house he says, and invite all my frens all my family so we can gather under it. were gonna be happy and have a wonderful day...

listen here, because this is where the story begins.

carefully he chose his cedar trees. the wife watched from the window as he put each log into the ground. i want a view of my hogan, the tall mountains, and even my sheep corral. i love these things he says. days went by, his wife made him lunch when it was time. the dogs, they just watched this old man. finally the last cedar branch went on and the thing was done. woman! he says, invite all my frens im gonna butcher a steer.

later on this man passed on.

and so it was, the sky opened up and cried it tears. the frens, the family gathered *they gathered like he said they would* im gonna be strong, the wife says im gonna carry on. dont be sad, not today, because this is what he wanted. this is a day of happiness because youre all here. i want to sing songs, i want to scream, i want to laugh out loud. all these things. thats why youre here. then she thought *i just dont want to cry*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook