View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 05:17 PM   #69
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
drunk as hell
i only wanted to be like you

i was drinking when.....
i met my wife, i shot the winning basket,
i won the state championship, i wrecked my car.

i was drunk when.....
i met whats her name, i fell off my horse
i helped my grandmother, i joined the marines.

*to be continued*
if you were still alive. id say. i accepted all that for what it was. im sober now and happy. im not gonna apoligize for any of it. you. you would say you should know better or,

the more things change the more they stay the same. or any of those crazy things old people say about how crazy things turn out to be. which is kinda interesting cause you see.

me and my wife. we had a son. he looks just like me/you..

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook