View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 06:57 PM   #76
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
have you ever stood at a payphone in the middle of the night? your hand wrapped around the reciever for dear life. hoping wishing the love of your life would send your heart spinning with a laugh or a tease. then it happens the long akward silence, it happens to everyone. the long pause where your next choice of words will make or break your life. it can either seal the deal or break your heart. who knows what to say? who knows what to do? this is all new to you. then it just comes. you can feel it come out, you can visualize what youre about to say... "are we in love?" she thinks for a moment "yes, we are in love" stars start to shoot across the sky, heaven is under your feet. suddenly youre not so cold. suddenly its not so late. with your heart racing in your chest suddenly youre not thinking soo good. "okay ill call you tomorrow..." "huh?" she says,"okay ill be waiting" on the walk home teeny tiny explosions go off in your head. man i could be gettin some! i should just call her back. no. i gotta wait. oh man, the important part is she said she loved mee. so this is how it goes, year after year, night after night.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook