View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 08:47 AM   #56
Paul G
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiyaaniiasdzaa
Do you have any more photos to upload paul? And I don't mean to be a pain but the labeling of the videos could they be easier to read. Seems like I am seeing mulitple videos and no difference in them? Is it a setting I might have on my PC?
If you click on the video and go to the video page you can read in the description what it is. I've label newer ones with the style first.

I've posted all the photos I have. But there are more videos to post--soon as I get my laptop back.
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook