Thread: Hi There...
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 07:37 AM   #27
~pathwalker~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy Amen AF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
Damn QSW.. youre really gonna have her thinking Now... lmao...
ya damn feather rustler you!! hahahaha

* what he refers to ROSIE is that there are alot of people that CLAIM to have knowledge of things Pertaining to be Native or may claim even to be related to you... why do they do it? I dunno but it happens.. So just be careful in your research and who you talk to, you dont want to be lead down the wrong path.
About claiming to be related to you...
You aren't even kiddin AF, there is a woman on here that claims I am her long lost blood relative...She is a big time twinkie...She even made C question whether or not he had insulted me and I did not even know what was goin on. I learned a valuable lesson tho, I used to have my biz phone number on my emails like a sig. and The reason I met her was I was at poetry website and liked one of her poems, I wrote to her saying I like it and she got the phone number and has leached on to me every since...I took the phone number off...

live and learn aye....

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook