View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 10:39 AM   #17
~pathwalker~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
OK once again I agree with all points made by you GJJudd but is there anybody that thinks that there are cases when there should be attention paid to the situation and the child? Does every offence have to be met eith zero tolerence? I don't agree with that. It is fine that the student's that do certain things be punished, even severly, I am not saying not to. What I mean is this example, of my own son in kindergarten.
My son had his medicine bag around his neck, a teacher asked him (in kindergarten,) what it was. He replied that it was his medicine bag and she took it from him and dumped out the contents on her desk. If that wasn't bad enough, they then wanted to suspend him for ten days because of a weapon,(an arrowhead,) due to their Zero Tolerence rules. I fought and had it removed from his record but he has a scar from it, a mental scar. Now do you think what that teacher and principle did was right? I DON'T.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook