View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 06:21 PM   #777
DeusExMachina
Divine Scientific Genius

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmaninc
Hey deus dude, is your soon to be ex now an ex. You moved did you have to take him with you or did you leave him for the new tennants to feed and water.
Still in litigation right now. No. I left him, so I'm sure his mommy is taking care of him right now. I'm rooming with my bestest bud in the whole friggin' world, so I'm cool. but I can tell you I am fer sure one man hater right now. that ******* had some strange woman answer his phone when I called, so I'm glad to be rid of him. whoever that ho is can have his goofy azz. That's what I get for bothering with half and half white boys.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook