View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 01:15 PM   #4
AngelFeather
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDNQt
I was just talking to one of my friends and she said that turquiose is a brittle stone that can become discolored after time when it absorbs oils, etc. And I am not the easiest person on jewelry. All my turquoise is not an everyday thing but watches and necklaces that I wear all the time get a beating!!!

Hmm I think there is a gloss or coating they can use so that this doesnt happen. You may want to make an appointment with a jeweler and see what ya can all come up with together. take in your basic design and see if thats what they can do. he/ she may be able to direct you in your choices that is suitable and something that you both can live with.
the consultation should be free, after all your not making commitments just inquiring.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook