View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 04:11 PM   #24
chazziff
is waiting ....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
it is totally the parents responsiblity - to either educate their children on safer sex, giving them advice (i've already talked to my 10 and 8 year old about sex, what some men/boys will say to get them to have sex (the ol' standby "i love you, baby") and the warning signs of an abuser/abusive relationship.

i was never told this by my parents just learned from experience - had my first when i was 21 and i am still with her dad.

seems like all my sisters had kids by the time they were 16/17 and i seen them struggle threw university and being poor because the dads were no where to be seen or having abusive spouses...i don't want that for my daughters. but i've also told them if they do have a baby when they are young that it will be their responsibility not me or their dad...but we will give them support.

it really irks me to see these young parents out and about WITHOUT their kids (maybe making more babies!!) or (grand)parents that buy everything for the baby and then the teen parent has no idea how much everything REALLY costs...