View Single Post
Old 02-18-2001, 01:08 AM   #10
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Greetings once again: First I would like to say thank-you to all of the people here. I had to let these posts "sink in" for a while , to compose my thoughts ( Yes , some of us THINK before we post ) LOL
First I would like to mention that praising me , for the way I raise my son is not nesassary as I, as all parents want only the best for him. We all try to raise our children to be the best they can be and hopefully they will turn out better than us ! Drew gets very little " special treatment" because of his handicap. I try to treat him as I have my other children.The support for his endevores in the dance arena , have been overwheming. It seems every dance we go to , some choses to honor him in one way or another. He walks every day , in his walker , but when we are at a dance , he can go 3 times farther , before he gets tired ! This is because of the Drum and we know this to be true , we see it often. As he gets older , he gets stronger , and we hope someday he'll be able to get rid of his chair. He'll never be " normal" , and he'll never be able to " run and play with the other kids" , but he does posess other attributes. His memory for songs is amazing , his attention for detail. He sees things that most of us never notice.
Now I'm rambling...Sorry ...
My son and I both thank-you and appreciate everyones support. I'm finishing up anew outfit for myself , and then I'll start his . Should have it done by mid-summer.
I will add that if anyone thinks of any "cons" , I would like to here them. Later
wardancer is offline   Share with Facebook