View Single Post
Old 02-07-2001, 04:50 PM   #2
Beardancer
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Beardancer is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
interesting topic Rich, I've often wondered how the whole feather thing goes. I been taguht one way and learned another. First, I was taught that you had to earn each feather you were given-which, I can see would be fitting, paying honor to the person who earned it and respect to ther bird who gave it. One problem with this idea however, if you have to earn each feather for a great deed performed than by the looks of some of the bustles around, there are some saints among ushttp://www.powwows.com/ubb/smilies/biggrin.gif Also , I've seen children with full eagle bustles-now I know @#$% well, they haven't been on the planet long enough to do all those good things!! Anyway, I've seen people trade for feathers and its realy on a case by case bases and who you want to trade with. As for gifting feathers to the Whiteboy (namely me), even if I saved every child out of a burning orphanage, a DNR goon with an attitude could through me in the slammer! We can't have them unless a) Your a Falconer, or b) bring them from overseas into the U.S. with the proper paper work. Tell me what ya'll think!!
Doug
Beardancer is offline   Share with Facebook