View Single Post
Old 02-19-2001, 10:14 PM   #9
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
B-Plenty : I would have to say that you are very correct about some children. But I would also say that I've seen the worst as well ! I have seen younger children in full size Eagle Bustles , that don't know the first thing about taking care of them. Dad got a bird and built the bustle for his son , and the son drags it around , bangs into things , and when it starts looking bad , Dad builds him another.( I try not to judge , but this is an observation and certainly no jealosy involved)I realize that some children have every right to wear one , but I think they should be taught the proper care and respect for it FIRST. My own son will NOT get one of Eagle until I am sure he will care for it as I do mine. And I have enough Eagle feathers for his ! I think he needs a couple more years , and alittle more teaching , and then I'll build him an Eagle bustle.
On the same note , I waited along time before one of our tribal elders presented me with my first set. Since then I've recieved several wing sets and passed-on 2 finished bustles , and both of the people I gave them to , take the best possable care of them.
On the subject of gifting to non-NDNs , The government says we can't , but since when do we listen to them. If the feeling is there then I'll gift one. I don't do this often , but I don't ask for a tribal card before doing it either.
R.W. I think trading is great! whatcha got-whatcha need ? P.M. if you want to keep it "legal".
wardancer is offline   Share with Facebook