View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 12:51 PM   #3
orangepridendns1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
orangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!

Thanks Mato and MOTS for the sweet message!! Nothing too big or special planned for the day, no just planning to go out to with hubby, girls and my parents.. I can't believe that I am 30 today!!! Does that mean I have to grow up now??? Gonna blow out the candles on my while the and my online come to the party to sing me Happy Birthday!!!!!! Thanks again!!! Oh and we should be back online more regularly now!!!
...... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.
Mourning Dove Salish 1888-1936
orangepridendns1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook