View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 01:57 PM   #12
orangepridendns1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
orangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday..man it was a good one and I'll share why pretty soon..gotta keep it on th elow down for a little while..lol..anyway it was a great birthday - possibly the best ever...so thaks to all of you that sent the great wishes my way..they definitely paid off..the Creator gave me a great day and a good laugh as well!!! Don't worry, we should both be posting alot more again..we bought a buisness in January and have been trying to get that off the ground here in Kansas the past 6 months....plus our little girls are as active as always!! LOL Blessings and Greetings all around!
OPNDN1
...... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.
Mourning Dove Salish 1888-1936
orangepridendns1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook