View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 01:46 PM   #4806
SingingDeer
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by little wolf
Yeah, sometimes and I mean once in a blue moon it would let me rep.. but this morning I saw that my norton anti virus thingy had pow wows as a pop up.. Sooooo I changed it to allow.. and waa laaa boom... I'm a rep giver again!!!!! AND... Thankx for the rep SD I tried to get you back ... but u know the protocal here!
yw LW... and thanx for thinkin of me
glad to know you can pass out the green

I figured out what was happening here too.... when I downloaded yahoo IM, it has a toolbar and popup blocker.... I had to turn of the blocker - I have 2 others already which block 99.9% of all automatic popups... but allow the ones come through that I click on and the sites where I say they can

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook