View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 07:16 PM   #4820
little wolf
**KB Supporter**

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Drama Mama is in da house!!!!

Dang! Again... more freaking Drama! I won't bore ya'll with details.. but I am sooooooo tired of this shyt!
At least I can rep again...woooo hoooo!

Gaonseh so glad that you're back. to you and yours.. hey ya'll, remember the Yukon I got? Well yesterday as I was driving and relaxing the freaking thing just cut off all by it's self.. Had to call a freaking tow truck... Got a call from the dealer, it's the fuel pump amd modular thingy...800 bucks! I'm like ooooh nooooo Mr. Bill! But it's a lifetime guarentee (sp?)... So what the heck am I suppose to do? Get a freaking loan and have it fixed! Enough of that..

I hope sure hope every one's day is joyous and happy... I'm getting ready to go put sum meat on the grill and start drinking my 3rd beer.. Yep that's right, my 3rd beer! Then I have 3 more to go... ha ha ha