View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 11:47 AM   #14
southernx_hunnie08
>>+<<YESENIA HILL>>+<<

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by this_lil_oneidagurl
Man it reminds me of a time when I went to a powwow in Illinois a couple of weeks ago and damn it was nice hearing the southern guys raise the dust but then all of a sudden a bomb sounding northern drum came on the last day to raise the dust some more! Man that was pretty KOOL so yeah when you really want ta dance you can have a nice northern drum. But southern stills kix a*s all da way!
yeah i know it i mean i can relaly jam to southern drums but most of tha time when i knowthat i can jam i am singing so i just jam to northern
Violets der really blue
Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ
southernx_hunnie08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook