View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 03:59 PM   #7
Joe G
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well, once in my checkered past, I was going in to this nightclub...and it was so dark...after coming in from the sunshine, that you just couldn't see. As I was making my way stumbling along, all of a sudden I get tripped, and fall right over! Well, it was this girl...pretty too...so of course being tripped, I'm like, wtf was that all about...and she says I just wanted to meet you! Well since she was obviously the subtle type...I did start to hang around with her. I was bashful at first, but she was like a starving dog, and me a big piece of steak. Then, eventually I meet her dad, and he goes off on me...about his innocent daughter...and he hoped I was a gentleman!!! Oh well...that gal made nymphomaniacs seem introverted...but I didn't want to bust his bubble...
This didn't last, tho...and she was about ready to run out as soon as my savings did...but hey I've wasted money on worse things!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook