View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 04:59 PM   #10
Singing Otter
Gotz ta be me!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Waaaaay back when.... I let a friend talk me into a double date. Oh muh gohwudddd the guy was borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. (I would have rather watched grass grow.) As if that wasn't bad enough the two doots ended up arguing over who would pay for a soda. (one made his own lemonade by getting water wif lemon and using table sugar.... the other got the soda... they were broke so they had to split it the bill. How bout I paid for muh own mess.) The guy walked me back to my hut... I promptly thanked him with a firm handshake and left him standing outside. See? Das why I go dutch. Raggedy nasty azzez.

A loooooooooooooooooong time ago......I went out with this guy..... Well at the close of the date he kissed me on the cheek and later on when i looked in the mirror to put on some lipstick.... on my cheek....where he kissed me.... was a paste that looked like donut crust. I hadn't had donuts!!! It was dried crusted drool.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Dat ain't natural.

Last edited by Singing Otter; 06-21-2005 at 05:02 PM..
Singing Otter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook