View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 06:57 PM   #13
badmaninc
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
When I was in university, I met this girl and asked her out. Had one date, she made me feel uncomfortable but couldn't understand why so I decided against asking her for a second date. Well about two weeks later, I had a female guest over and she was just getting back from a run so she wanted to shower at my place. This other girl I dated once got to my place and got all nasty, accusing me of fooling around on her. I told her we only went out once and I didn't even kiss her goodnight. The girl who was showering said, "Hey I don't want any part of this" and left. This girl starts freaking out on me. I told her to leave. My car got keyed a couple of days later, she left about 20 disturbing messages on my answering machine. That's how long ago it was. She left several profanity laced letters on my windshield. I ended up going to the police and saying that I was getting concerned. Cop goes to see her and then she tells them she's pregnant with my child. Anyway the female cop comes back to me and starts giving me grief saying she can't believe I would turn my back on a girl that I impregnated. I said that wasn't possible cause I never slept with her. She went back to see this girl and the girl told the cop we bonded spiritually. Anyway, it was getting weird. I got a restraining order and then eventually moved due to all of the bizarre behaviour. Since that time, I have never had a phone number in the telephone book. Its been about 18 years and I still get nervous sometimes, that she may find me. The cop got real scared for me and for the next couple of months they used to drive by my place to ensure she wasn't skulking around. Anyway, that was a bizarre date.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook