View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 04:40 PM   #20
oneida_huny
Smoke Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
oneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

this is one of the craziest non-date dates ever. I was suppose to go see a movie with my brother and his girlfriend one night and I didn't want to be the third wheel so I was online about an hr b4 the movie started and I asked my friends brother if he wanted to come with us. Juss as we were gonna leave my brother and his gf got into an argument and didn't wanna go so I went anyways cuz I didn't want my buddy ta think I was being a jerk and didn't show. So I went but I was not in anyway attracted to this guy he was juss someone who I happen to be talking to right b4 the movie started. So we walk into the theater and half of the freakin rez was there! someone took a youth group there and I swear there was 20 ppl from our rez there. I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the situation. And ofcourse they went to the same movie we were seeing so we got to watch the movie with 100 eyes glancin at us. Then after that we were leaving and decided to go grab some coffee, we walk into the coffee shop out of the way and I turn around and my ex's mother and gramma and aun were sitting there smiling at me and waving. My ex's mother likes to talk lets juss leave it at that. She isn't shy at all either. She came up to me and one of my guy friends at a lacrosse agem and asked if we went there together and when we told her yes it was a couple dayz b4 I heard we were practically engaged and stuff. SO ofcourse I was just waiting for the stories to start about this next. Sure enough they did. Im still defendin that night even though im with someone else...lol..Leave it up to gossip to turn 2 friends catchin a movie into 2 ppl inlove "all over eachother" lol